Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

first shootable outing with the 50cal hawkens

Go down 
AuthorMessage
corey
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2008-12-22

first shootable outing with the 50cal hawkens Empty
PostSubject: first shootable outing with the 50cal hawkens   first shootable outing with the 50cal hawkens Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 3:09 pm

went to the range set up at the 25 yrd line. only got 6 shoots off.

first 5 where with 50grs. first one was died center about 3in below the bulls. second, I pulled the trigger before i was really ready. still right under the first shot about 2 in. 3rd, right next almost in the same hole as the first. 4th went to the left and up. I don't know if was me or the patches,5 th to the opposite side of the page as the 4th on the same line.

jumped to 60grs did I miss the paper? 1st shot no other holes in the target other than the 50gr. so I decide to clean the rifle. put an alcohol patch down the barrel. no problem, dry sob, stuck will not move. there went my day. where the hell is my nipple wrench. f.... keep trying to pull it no luck. stopped by an gun shop on the way home picked up an nipple wrench. got home loaded up about 5 to 10 grains of triple 7. shot my rod

cva hawkens 50cal
win mag caps. (worked just like cci)
speer round ball .490
.010 crisco patch (too small do have .015, but worked pretty good)

was going to be 5 each, 50, 60 , 70, and 80grs of pyrodex rs, just to see where they jump with those charges.
Back to top Go down
https://45calshooters.forumotion.net

first shootable outing with the 50cal hawkens
Page 1 of 1