Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Can't find .45 Pyrodex pellets!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Marty

Marty

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2009-02-07

Can't find .45 Pyrodex pellets! Empty
PostSubject: Can't find .45 Pyrodex pellets!   Can't find .45 Pyrodex pellets! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 7:51 pm

I don't know about everyone else, but here in the northeast I'm having one hell of a time trying to find Pyrodex Pellets on the shelf in .45 caliber, either the 30 grain or the 50 grain. Nobody's stocking and nobody's re-ordering, and those .45er's who do find them are apparently cleaning out the racks from what I've heard from the venders... What's up?

What makes it especially hard here in Massachusetts is that residents cannot, by law, purchase ammunition components over the internet... and that includes Powerbelts and black powder in any form. I have words for this I cannot post. Mad
Back to top Go down
corey
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2008-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Can't find .45 Pyrodex pellets!   Can't find .45 Pyrodex pellets! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 9:34 pm

take a road trip to state that you can buy them in and bring it back. bond to be state with in a day round trip you can get it
Back to top Go down
https://45calshooters.forumotion.net
Marty

Marty

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2009-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Can't find .45 Pyrodex pellets!   Can't find .45 Pyrodex pellets! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 9:44 pm

out of state...yep... I'm thinkin' about that option as well. Maybe time to start savin' & stock-up!
Back to top Go down
corey
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2008-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Can't find .45 Pyrodex pellets!   Can't find .45 Pyrodex pellets! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 11:32 pm

marty just read the last part. there is not censer on so you what every you want
Back to top Go down
https://45calshooters.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can't find .45 Pyrodex pellets!   Can't find .45 Pyrodex pellets! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can't find .45 Pyrodex pellets!
Page 1 of 1