Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

surgery tomorrow

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
dustyr

dustyr

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-12-24

surgery tomorrow Empty
PostSubject: surgery tomorrow   surgery tomorrow Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 2:22 pm

Just found out that I have to be at the hospital at 5:45 IN THE MORNING affraid Geez Shocked

Although I'd rather it be done as early as possible . . . it ain't even opening day 2 handed gun

Wife is not here at the moment - lunch date with a friend pig She sure as hell is not going to be pleased about this Big rant Scream (she is not a morning person)

I'm not so much concerned about the surgery itself . . . but they are going to put a nerve block in place prior to the surgery itself. It's called an "interscalene nerve block" - something I never heard of before. I probably should have not researched what that was, or more specifically, the procedure to put it in place Shocked I'm more apprehensive about that than the surgery itself affraid

Guess the best I can hope for is that all of this will allow to me to go back to work cheers

What can I do to get my mind off of tomorrow? Rolling Eyes
1. Do some shooting? 2 handed gun naw - hurt too much when I did that last week Cring 2
2. Clean the Bobcat sidelock (again)? scratch Not a problem, but I can't make that last that long. Besides, I want to reblue it and don't want to leave it bare metal for the next couple of weeks.

hmmmmmmmmmm . . . anyone got any ideas? bounce
Back to top Go down
corey
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2008-12-22

surgery tomorrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: surgery tomorrow   surgery tomorrow Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 6:44 pm

good luck with your surgery,

maybe play with emoticons a little more 00Smilie
Back to top Go down
https://45calshooters.forumotion.net
dustyr

dustyr

surgery tomorrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: surgery tomorrow   surgery tomorrow Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 8:57 pm

don't normally mess with these emotioncons but was feeling a little overwhelmed (sp?)

my apologies to everyone
Back to top Go down
corey
Admin
Admin

surgery tomorrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: surgery tomorrow   surgery tomorrow Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 10:51 pm

it is ok,

good luck with your surgery, just having fun is all what is all about.

see one arm, for a few months,

try refinishing a stock, learn to type one handed, learned that when I cut my finger a year ago. research some new hobbies, once again, I was unemployed I picked up casting, don't have time now for that one.

there are some ideas,
Back to top Go down
corey
Admin
Admin

surgery tomorrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: surgery tomorrow   surgery tomorrow Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 9:30 pm

dusty how are you doing
Back to top Go down
dustyr

dustyr

surgery tomorrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: surgery tomorrow   surgery tomorrow Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 8:04 am

hangin' in there. I've had 3 therapy sessions so far - man, those things are tough. Still have a moderate amount of pain (to be expected) but have pretty much stopped taking any of the pain killers. Still have a ;ong ways to go.
Back to top Go down
corey
Admin
Admin

surgery tomorrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: surgery tomorrow   surgery tomorrow Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 11:12 pm

did you have call deer creek about the stock for your bobcat.

I may be ordering an stock from them. stocks in white. no hardware are $85 +shipping for the hawkens. everything but lock is $105 +shipping,
that is not if I win the ebay auction
they maybe able to answer what you need to know.
Back to top Go down
frontier gander
tech adviser
tech adviser

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-12-23

surgery tomorrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: surgery tomorrow   surgery tomorrow Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 12:05 am

dusty have you ever heard of using Emu oil? NFL players use it on sore joints and such like that. It penetrates deeply and allows for a quicker heal. You may be able to find it online.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thepowerbeltforum.powerguild.net
Sponsored content

surgery tomorrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: surgery tomorrow   surgery tomorrow Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

surgery tomorrow
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: GENERAL INFORMATION :: General Talk-
Jump to: